jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

How green I am



Currently this question make us aware of the polution damage and considering our daily practices to care our world. I think That I am not a green person :(

This is a sensitive topic, that's the reason because we must not lie about our green practices.
In my apartament don't exist practices about enviroment care, trash don't be recycle and paper is used wasteful.
I always try to teach my family about keep the garbage in the trashes and now I donate my old clothes and recycle paper with my coworkers.
Although I can drive I prefer to use the public transport ( transantiago or subway) and walk when the distances are very short, not just to care our world of the smog and polution what the car generate, also too because walking is a way to get relax out of daily stress.  I like to ride on bike but my last one was stolen, anyways I didn’t use it because ride the bike is a very dangerous way to care the city, because the city don’t give us security to use our bicycles.  We always see how drivers run over the cyclist, what produces too many deaths in our city. Maybe the solution is bikeways, but you can’t build it everywhere, because a lot of streets have not enough space to build it.
Another practice that I do is print my documents for both sides of the paper, not because I want to care paper, also too because I don’t have printer and if I get font more little and print for both side my copies are cheaper.
After read all that I wrote I can see that I don’t contribute a lot caring our world. Maybe I should read more about this topic, learn and act. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario