jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

English Language

Hello everybody:
Today I will talk about the benefits of English language.
English is very useful, because is a universal Language, a lot of people speaks English. If you travel around the world English will help you to communicate and if a foreigner needs something, English could help you to understand him.
Another benefit that English has, is that this language is so easy to learn. If you compare with Spanish language, you will understand what I say. Spanish has a lot of words and different verb tenses (past “pluscuamperfecto”, Indicative mode, subjunctive, gerundios, etc).
In my experience I have understood that you have to always practice because English studies needs to be practiced, if you stop studying and talking in English you will forget the words and the way to conjugate the verbs.
In English the activity that I consider the hardest one, is "Listening". For me is so difficult recognize different accents and understand people talking English very fast. I always get bad qualifications in those activities and even when I watch TV or see a movie in the cinema I have to read subtitles although I try to listen. Sometimes I try to understand English listening my favorite songs. This is a good way to learn English, because you can memorize songs, get the lyrics, recognize words that you don’t know, then investigate its meaning and finally get  knowledge.
Finishing I can say that I think English is an undervalued Language in the secondary education of our country, Maybe because the way of teach is very boring. In the school, Teachers just write and take tests to the students. They should make students involve in the language, doing activities that do them learn better. I remember my school classmates didn’t understand English class and when I entered to the university I thought that English classes would be very difficult but I understood that the English levels are very deficient. I keep thinking is because the way of teach. English have to be a basic Language in these years. English classes have to make you think in English, have to make you use the Language and have to be more interactive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario