viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

My best Holidays


My best holidays were in my childhood.
I had a lot of holidays what I like.
I remember with happiness when I travel to a little town nearly to San Fernando called “Puente Negro” where my grandfathers have a little house. There I went with my parents, my grandfathers, uncles, aunts and cousins.
There we went to the river (“Claro” river), and were together (playing cards, talking, cooking, eating, etc)
These holidays were beautiful to me because I feel it part of my childhood and it makes me feel nostalgic.
Others holidays that I loved were with my aunt and my grandparents (When I was a child frequently I had a holidays with my grandparents because my parents had to work every time).
It were in 2000 ( I think so), We went to the south of Chile. We went to “Talca” first to be with my Auncle Odette, who lives out of Santiago since she got married. Then we go to “Concepción, Talcahuano, Los ángeles and Temuco” to visit other people.  Finally We knew “Valdivia”, “Puerto Montt” and “Chiloé island”.
These holidays were very fun to me, just because I knew a lot of new places and because I share with my second Family, my Grandfathers J.



4 comentarios: