viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

My future Job

Hello everybody today I will talk about my future job
I don’t know how will be my future job, but I hope it be connected with my studies. If I can’t find a Job of Public administrator I would like to have a bake shop or a coffee shop.
In the future I want to study gastronomy just because I like cook. I really love to visit a bake stores because there you find a beautiful cakes and cup cakes. I would like to learn how to create these beautiful things.
My best friend likes my idea and she wants to help me if I open the bake shop of my dreams. Maybe I could open a side when you can eat delicious cakes and drink teas. My friend wants to learn how to cook with me (maybe she learn to cook better than me, if that happens I could administrate the business.
If I can’t get money or find a job of public administrator I think that I should watch tv and play video games until “the end of the word” anything will have sense if I can’t reach my dreams.
So I hope that everybody achieve their dreams and can work as they really want. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Aw, a coffee shop of yours would be awesome. I'd like to see that eventually.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love cooking!
    I love eating!

    I couldn't have a bakery, it would collapse in a matter of days and I'd be broke (again).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it would be a pretty nice mix having a bakery with public administration skills. Good luck with that

    ResponderEliminar